Your smilehealth Is Worth My Time!
Our priority is to use our expertise to provide the best techniques and dental materials available to give you the best dental care.
Who We Are
We take the time to decide what is best for every individual patient and focus chair side to create the best possible outcome for you. To accomplish this, we promise to continue our extensive continuing education. Our vision is to treat one patient at a time and create excellence just for you.
Dr. Mark Barr
Dr. Mark Barr, DDS is an established dentist practicing in Columbus, Indiana since 1996. He earned both a Bachelor oF Science Degree and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree from Indiana University. From the day he left his formal training, Dr. Barr has been committed to continuing his education in the field of dentistry. He has completed continuing education at several prestigious venues including:
- The Center for Esthetic Excellence in Chicago, IL
- The Dawson Center in St. Petersburg, FL
- The Spear Education Center in Scottsdale, AZ
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA (Mini-residency Dental Sleep Medicine)
Dr. Barr is a member in the following organizations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Team for Implantology
- Spear Education Study Club
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
Dr. Barr’s education journey has always been focused on being able to better treat comprehensive dental health issues. He has always been focused on not only treating a problem, but focusing on why it happened in the first place, and thus preventing it from happening again. Being able to create and environment in the office to create and maintain a whole-wellness approach to dentistry is his goal.
Dr. Barr and his wife, Cristy, have three daughters that keep their lives filled with adventure! He has volunteered and even participated in many events that they are involved in. When he can, he likes to pursue his interests in travel, food, movies, cycling, watching auto racing, and citing obscure pop culture trivia.